2012年6月17日星期日

[EXP3] HEADQUATER

                                                    TWO COMPANY HEADQUATERS
I decided to do Coca Cola company and Facebook.




The headquater of Coca Cola vending machine. I think almost vending machine sale coca cola and it sold well. At the beginning of the work, I was thinking I could do a bottle as headquater, but it was kicked off by myself, because I realize that the bottle is better be a elevator of coca cola.


The other headquater is about the Facebook. My inspiration is come from CCTV building which designed by Rem Koolhaas.Because of the first letter of word facebook "F", I want to make it significant, the headquater is build with 3 capital F, some are inverse, some are right side.


There are some pictures of my work are shown below:
                                                                                          




没有评论:

发表评论