2012年5月20日星期日

[EXP3] HONGKONG CHINA

                                                    HONGKONG   -  CHINA
I have taken a long time to consider what I will do in crysis and sketchup. Actually, my hometown is Wuhan, in the middle of China, I have chosen some place in Wuhan, many famous places are mountain or only water and some low stories building, but I like some powerful, modern and some building make me feel exciting. In the end, I chose Hongkong. When I first time went to HongKong, I was shocked by that place, although may high pressure, crowed, but inversely, I fall in love with that city, not only the feel that it can give, but also the buildings, the everything in Hongkong, so I decided to do HongKong in my EXP3.





In these four pictures, one buildings always shiny in those buildings, Bank of China. Maybe this building isn't the best building, but this building has special meaning for me, when I was 9 years old, I went to HongKong, that was my first time, we were going to some place(I can't remember), and I focus on this building, maybe at that time I just thought it is beautiful, and my father told me, if you study hard, you can built better buildings. And everytime I went to HongKong the first place I went is Bank Of China, and read what my father first told me. At this time, I really want to show HongKong in my own way.

没有评论:

发表评论